jeudi 19 novembre 2015

My beautiful Megane gone,replaced with a Scenic

Well I remember doing my research for weeks when deciding I wanted a Megane Coupe and was so excited picking it up nearly 2.5 years ago.

I really did think I would have it for another couple of years as I just loved it however the arrival of a new puppy changed all that. For a while it was fine but trying to lift a 20kg lab into the boot was not easy not to mention the mess she can make.

So I decided to bite the bullet (reluctantly) and look fro another car,it was between a Scenic, Megane tourer or a clio tourer and the search was not easy.

I knew the spec I wanted and the mileage I was willing to go up to and finding anything in a 150 mile radius was difficult.

I eventually found a 2011 Scenic Dynamique tomtom 1.5dci and just decided to go for it.

Made the 4 hour trip down yesterday and picked it,reluctantly handed my coupe over (that was hard)

Scenic is fine, will definitely take some getting used to. It will need a couple of things despite it apparently having a new mot and service but that's to be expected.

Satnav not working as card missing but I have been told it will be posted to me,will wait and see.

The experience doing the deal was not good,dealers not particularly nice but that is the reason why I always try to buy privately.

Car was advertised with sunroof(doesn't have one) reverse sensors(advert photo not clear and not there however I can fit) and paintwork has some scuffing. Can get that sorted but as my husband pointed out,we live on a main road there's probably no point sorting it (he is right) as my megane was vandalised 3 times.

Anyway I will post some pics soon, I'm sure it will be a lot easier getting my pup in but I just need to get used to driving a big car.

It has a good service history, 4 stamps and has done 56000 so I am happy with that.

I still cant believe the coupe is gone

Currently in ttfan1978's garage:
2010 Megane Coupe Dynamique, 2015 Citroen C1 and a clapped out 2004 Ford Focus passed down to my teen, my old 2000 coupe still lives to drive another day :)

This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service - if this is your content and you're reading it on someone else's site, please read the FAQ at http://ift.tt/jcXqJW.



My beautiful Megane gone,replaced with a Scenic

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire