jeudi 21 janvier 2016

Megane 97 1.9Dci Oil leak help

Hi, - sorry its a 1.9DT - silly me!

I have an oil leak in part of the engine. I'm not sure exactly where its coming from. It also looks like I have a cracked hose and if you wipe a cloth over it, it is soaked in oil. Is this the leak, or just getting lots of splash back I am not sure. However, I'm not sure what the part is called.

Would be grateful for advice on how to diagnose. Money is crazy tight and a self repair/family repair would be a preferred option over a trip to the garage.


Last edited by flashmanandy; 14 Minutes Ago at 11:53 PM.

This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service - if this is your content and you're reading it on someone else's site, please read the FAQ at http://ift.tt/jcXqJW.



Megane 97 1.9Dci Oil leak help

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire