dimanche 3 janvier 2016

Did this fall off my Laguna II?

Hello all,

Hopefully someone can help with this puzzle. My car (2004 Laguna II 1.8) sat in the garage for almost all of December. We took it out on New Years Day and, when walking back to the car, noticed the thing in the attached photographs hanging from the bottom of the car. It was at the front, underneath the radiator, and was loose enough that I could simply lift it away with my hand, no pulling or tugging needed. The photos are not great, sorry, taken with a phone in poor light. It's about 65cm long when straightened out but probably got damaged on the the drive. It looks like it *should* clip on to something, somewhere.

Questions are....

1. What is it?!
2. Did it fall off my car, or did I pick it up off the road?
3. Do I need to have it replaced?

The car didn't feel any different to drive, even at 70 mph for a few minutes. I'd like to know what it is, and if it needs to be replaced, before I take the car to a garage and the ££ start rolling.

Thanks,

GSN

This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service - if this is your content and you're reading it on someone else's site, please read the FAQ at http://ift.tt/jcXqJW.



Did this fall off my Laguna II?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire